In the park you can let off steam, live many adventures and meet new friends. But unfortunately, not all children enclosures meet the conditions necessary for the child to play safely. Poor furniture, inadequate cleaning or lack of a fence that isolates the park from other dangerous areas for small (streets, avenues, sports pools …) they are more than enough to doubt the campus security reasons. But even if everything is in perfect condition, an unexpected accident may occur by improper use of the park facilities. So without becoming steadily over the child, should indicate the possible risks of outdoor games and keep an eye on every move away with JT Auto Security
Hammocks (swing) and other recreation equipment can cause serious injury, so must be taught to use them properly and avoid climbing on those who present little security guarantees.
1. In the game of “seesaw”, for example, children should not play different weight, or climb up or drop their little hands.
2. In the slide should always seated and never slide head, wait for the previous child has come down to not push and do not sag at the edges.
3. We must teach him not to approach a hammock (swing) until it has not stopped completely.
4. Before upload, should look if there are any loose or broken parts, if any screws or brackets are loose, if I rust somewhere … and especially if age appropriate
5. This demonstrated that the hammocks (swings) made of materials such as rubber, wood, plastic … are less dangerous than metal.
That marking your baby clothes, your body … it’s the least important (you will enjoy as a dwarf), but watch to not put anything in the mouth:
1. If you play ground where there may be parasites, chemicals, insecticides, sharp objects (glass, nails, pieces of tin …), almost certainly hurt.
2. Also if playing with sand or pebbles very chiquitas, which usually have in several gardens as prevention of strokes in the ground floor, which is dangerous; almost certainly eye damage will be done.
3. Soils with rubbish, dog feces, suspicious holes or stagnant water are dangerous sources of infection, especially after rains.
4. You have to teach that it is extremely dangerous to reach into a hole that is in the earth or between rocks and lift a large stone, because you can find the unpleasant surprise of a snake bite, ants, scorpion or frightened by a lizard, etc.
GADGETS FOR CHILD SAFETY?
One example is that the teacher can propose a consistent practical work in identifying in the classroom or on the playground where recess is made (For EGB1) and / or playground recognize those objects or areas that involve risk pricking, cutting, scraping, falling. Loas students go, watch and record, all guided by the teacher. Thus the observation exercise, the development and the possibility of offering practical solutions. “The younger ones, may not be as able to develop, they can intervene indirectly listening and seeing what made the biggest: which way as doors open, how should they leave school in case of fire, how to cross the street when entering or leaving and boarding the school bus …
To facilitate the preparation of school, with a view to the safety of children and parents peace of mind, nothing better than to make use of gadgets created with this intention:
1. The furniture has to carry the corners and edges (like walls) protected, trying not constrict the passageways or protrude dangerously.
2. Buffers for drawers that keep out the furniture and fall on the child.
3. Safety barriers for doors and stairs that prevent access to dangerous places.
4. Bumpers or security locks for doors and windows, opening difficult for small but easy to use for older (there for one or two leaves).
5. protection grids for fireplaces, radiators, heaters and stoves, which prevent the child can burn or cause a fire.
6. Fixer slip for carpets to immobilize, in the bathrooms.
7. adhesive for glass, Bands warn against fragmentation and invisible.
8. The stairs are a dangerous place for the game. We must prevent children from accessing them if not required (can be placed guardrails); the slope of the stairs, especially if they are within the school itself, should not be higher than 37 degrees, and the steps have a height of 15 cm and a lower bottom 25 cm; also they must be equipped with a difficult climb railing, and keep the steps in good condition;You must have them always well lit with a bright light, when they are inside, and thoroughly cleaned with non-slip rubber.